Half Day Trips.
Our half day trips are 4.5 hours long and are the most popular trip we offer. On these trips we target one species of fish such as the white bass (aka: sandbass) hybrid/striper. We also target catfish on half days and even crappie.
At the time of your booking, ask us which species is biting best and we will make a recommendation.
White Bass and Hybrid/Striper run together and are often caught on half day trips.
Half Day trips are generally long enough to catch a limit of one species of fish are generally enough time for most anglers to enjoy an outing of fun fishing. If a half day doesn't seem long enough, try our FULL DAY trips!
Check out Pricing on Half Day Trips HERE!
- Book a Trip
- Trophy Blue Catfish Guide
- Lake Tawakoni Striper Fishing
- Meet the Guides
- Our Guide Boats
- Contact / Directions
- Trophy Blue Catfish Photos
- The Elite Trophy Catfish Club- 2019
- Dallas Fishing Guide
- Lake Tawakoni Crappie Fishing Guides
- Lake Tawakoni Channel Catfish
- Lake Tawakoni Hybrid Fishing
- Lake Tawakoni Fishing Report
- The Malouf Lodge
- Corporate Fishing Trips
- What Folks are Sayin'
- The Trip
- Tawakoni Guides Live with the Guides
- Lake Tawakoni Guides Social Media
- Lake Tawakoni in the News
- Guaranteed Catch!
- Lake Tawakoni Fishing Apparel
- Links & Sponsors
- Girlfriend Pics!
- Catfish Magazine Article
- Lake Tawakoni Information
- Tawakoni Guides Gift Certificates
- Girlfriends Fish Too!
- Book Your Fishing Trip
- Galveston Guide Bull Redfish and Flounder Trips
- MILITARY DISCOUNT FISHING GUIDE
© 2018 Lake Tawakoni Guide Service. All Rights Reserved. Good Fishing to All.