Half Day Trips.
Our half day trips are 4.5 hours long and are the most popular trip we offer. On these trips we target one species of fish such as the white bass (aka: sandbass) hybrid/striper. We also target catfish on half days and even crappie.
At the time of your booking, ask us which species is biting best and we will make a recommendation.
White Bass and Hybrid/Striper run together and are often caught on half day trips.
Half Day trips are generally long enough to catch a limit of one species of fish are generally enough time for most anglers to enjoy an outing of fun fishing. If a half day doesn't seem long enough, try our FULL DAY trips!
Check out Pricing on Half Day Trips HERE!
- Book A Trip
- Trophy Blue Catfish Guide
- Lake Tawakoni Striper Fishing
- Open Water Lodge & Cabins
- Meet the Guides
- Our Guide Boats
- Contact Us
- Lake Tawakoni Fishing Report
- Trophy Blue Catfish Photos
- Dallas Fishing Guide
- Lake Tawakoni Crappie Fishing Guides
- Lake Tawakoni Channel Catfish
- Lake Tawakoni Hybrid Fishing
- Corporate Fishing Trips
- What Folks are Sayin'
- The Trip
- Tawakoni Guides Live with the Guides
- Lake Tawakoni in the News
- Guaranteed Catch!
- Lake Tawakoni Fishing Apparel
- Links & Sponsors
- Lake Tawakoni Information
- Tawakoni Guides Gift Certificates
- Galveston Guide Bull Redfish and Flounder Trips
- Lake Tawakoni Cabin Vacation Rental Photos
© 2020 Lake Tawakoni Guide Service. All Rights Reserved. Good Fishing to All.